Two brothers aged 25 and 18 years
Chief complaints: Small testes
Present illness: (patient A, Born 74/12/28 )
- Poor feeding / restlessness / vomiting / lack of weight gain started at the age of 17 days after birth
- Na K
- After several visits and lack of diagnosis, symptoms continued
- Finally, he was diagnosed as a case of congenital adrenal hyperplasia at 5 months of age.
- Hydrocortisone and Fludrocortisone were prescribed.
- His mother reports dramatic response to treatment with hydrocortisone and fludrocortisone and hydration