A 14 y/o boy :
- known case of VDDR 2
- Delay in teething
- Delay in walking
- Seizure in the age of 12 months
- Bowing of lower limbs
- Lack of bone change
- Radiological findings are currently normal
- Progressive Alopecia from the age of 12 months
- Hyperphosphatemia, Hypocalcemia
- High ALP, high PTH , normal low 25(OH)DDiagnostic approach to VDDR 2 ?
What is the cause of hyperphosphatemia in this patient ?
What is the reason for the lack of bone change in this patient ?
What is the effect of the onset of puberty in this disease ?
What is the cause and treatment of alopecia in this patient ?